Sunday, March 27, 2022

We are almost done! 🎬

 Hello, hellooo!!

Today I had enough time to film my scenes!! I actually had a lot of fun with my brother filming this. 

We spent hours playing around in our neighborhood, and inventing gadgets to hold the phone in order to film. For example, we shot a scene where the camera follows my brother’s feet while walking. What we did is that we used a skateboard and a shoe to hold the phone while moving it at the same time as my brother walked. It was pretty useful and it worked out extremely well! 

I also used several focus pulls throughout the scenes, which helped in focusing the attention on several objects, or my brother. It was a great technique!

I wanted to insert some of the videos I filmed, but unfortunately I’m not home and the videos do not load from my phone. I promise that when I get home I will post another post with the behind the scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...