Monday, April 4, 2022

key moments 🎬

 It's done. The project is over.

I can't really say I'm glad I finished, because I was having do much fun, however, it did stress me and exhausted me a lot too. But all the effort was worth it.

I think I did an amazing project and I tried my best too. I had fun, I got mad at my brother, I stressed over planing... But I have to say the good moments win the bad ones. This was a great experience that has taught me a bit more about the real world and how to problem solve when you are on your own, and it has also taught me to improvise and plan. I'm so thankful for this unique experience my teacher was able to provide for us, she was really supporting and helpful throughout the whole journey.

Her comments about how well I was writing in my blog, inspired me even more to continue with it everyday.

Thank you so much for keeping up with me in this journey, see you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...