Sunday, April 3, 2022

We are back 🎬

 Hello my friends!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I got really sick and stayed in bed all day sleeping, thankfully I'm much better today. And I come with more great news, the film opening is completely done! I'm writing this as it exports.

One of the most notable things i did is the color saturation. I made it kind of dull and since when I filmed the sun was not directly shining, it helped convey a more mysterious, dark, evil vibe to the piece.

In the video you can also notice how I changed some of the storyboard. Turns out that I needed the help of my mom and dad in some scenes but the days I filmed, they would always be out for work, so the planing had to change a bit.

Although I'm not really good at editing, I think I did a great job this time. The music fits well the opening, the atmospheric sound was a bit low in some scenes so I had to search for some of them on youtube. Here are some:

The swing:

The water drops

The creaking door


The rest of some of them I just copied and pasted the same sound that was in the raw footage. 

Here concludes this post, but make sure to check out the next one, you can find the film opening there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...