Sunday, April 3, 2022

(Apr. 2 sick) Fixing and filming 🎬


While Editing today I saw that some scenes did not convince me and that others did not fit the purpose as well as I thought at first. So after a lot of cutting, splitting, and watching... I made my brother, once more, dress up.

At first he did not like the idea, you know this actors now-days 🙄, but he ended up agreeing just for the shake of me ending my project so I can get a good grade in it, pass the Cambridge exam, graduate with a Bright Futures Scholarship, and go to the USF university if possible. Or we can also say that he did this so I can move out so he gets to keep my room. But either way... I got what I needed.

We didn't film much, just a couple of scenes that were missing to connect some scenes, and I think we only had to retake 1 or 2 other scenes.

It was a pretty busy day, but it was worth it overall 😊

Here is a pic I took of my brother today when filming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...