Friday, April 1, 2022

Editing 🎬

 Heyyy! so we are about almost done with the project, I have to admit the weeks did pass at a fast peace... But I am finishing to edit, and the piece is looking pretty cool. This was a great experience, I had never done something like this before, the most similar project I did, was the one we did at the start of the year were we got a word and we had to convey it through only visuals, which is what I did in my film.

Here is a small peek of the editing. I'm adding the final touches to it and I really like how its looking. However, I had a bit of problems with the time limit, but I'm pretty sure I can fix those extra seconds easily.

I'm using iMovie since is the editing software I know how to use the most, and is also really simple to use. 


So far, looking good! πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...