Thursday, March 31, 2022

Gadgets and more 🎬

 Welcome back once more!

Today I'm going to show you guys some of the things we used to film some scenes! most of them were rocks or surfaces I could rely on so the camera movements weren't that shakey. I did not want to use a tripod because I kind of liked that organic vibe the hand held shots give to the opening, it integrates you a bit more in the story. However, I have the worst pulse you will ever see, so I did make use of the environment and some gadgets.


For starters, for one of the first shots where the camera slowly follow's Ash's feet, we used a scooter and a shoe. We did kind of improvise with what we had around in our garage.

For the high angle shot in the bathroom I used the celling fan as support.

And for the mirror scenes in the film I had to sin in the bathtub only holding the phone so my reflection wouldn't be in the mirror.



Here are some pics of where I was sitting and how the position of the mirrors made it very tricky to try and not be in the scenes where the mirror opens and closes.


So, this was a bit of the behind the scenes and how we did to film in a non-professional way. I hope you'd find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...