Saturday, March 26, 2022

Back at home! 🎬

 Heeeeeey, so I'm back at home!

 Luckily I had enough time to shoot some scenes, but the sun came down pretty fast and that limited my time. 

I have been trying several ways to insert the videos in here. but they are not loading correctly. So I created a folder in my one-drive with them. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jpU6FDt_tZCBCfX1HF0F1t_c_G70w1fa?usp=sharing 

These videos are the setting scene ones, during the time these are on screen the names of the crew that worked on this project would be showing on screen.

I do not have much to say today, but I did find out that we don't have school on Monday, so I will have an extra day to organize, phew!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...