Friday, March 25, 2022

Some unfortunate events... 🎬

 Sooo, as I was hoping not to happen... My mom decided, last minute on Monday, that we should all go on a road trip. So my shooting schedule was... let's say... ruined.

So as I'm writing from the backseat of our car, with two suitcases, four bags, my brother, and my dog panting on my ear, after an exhaustive day, I remembered about you guys, I had to give you guys some kind of update. 

After all these days, going from here to there, sleeping in random hotels... I've come to the conclusion that some of them have really bad lighting. In the short amount of free time my brother and I had in them I tried to spend it recreating some of the scenes for my film opening, of coarse, these were like the "planing scenes," not the real ones.

And the lightning would change from cool to warm, from dark to god-like bright... and stuff like that. So in a moment of curiosity, I searched for a lightning tips video on youtube. I found this one, which I can say I actually found really useful and interesting to learn from. 



The guy in the video really shows how to cover some lightning problems in an easy efficient way, or even how to just hide some less important details that can actually show a more professional look. For example, the tape on the kitchen light that is reflecting on the tiles. Not the most important detail probably, but it does make the piece a bit more professional-like.

That's all the update for now... What I had to film and edit within a week, I will have to do it now within two days... So excited... yay....😮‍💨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...