Sunday, March 20, 2022

openings I took as example 🎬

 Hey, hey, heyyy!

Since I'm starting to film tomorrow, today I decided to do some more research and documentation on film openings. Let's say... I spent the day looking at credits, titles and opening scenes πŸ˜…

So here are some of the openings I liked the most


Borgman Opening Scene (2014) - Surreal Thriller HD

What I like about this opening is how it has several close ups of the main subject doing their daily routine. This is something i wanted to incorporate in my film opening too.


INTRUDERS Opening Title Sequence - New Paranormal Thriller Premieres SAT AUG 23 on BBC AMERICA

What I like about this other opening is the editing technique, the color filter and how the credits appear and disappear throughout the scenes.

This two openings pretty much involve all of the techniques I'm looking to have in mine. I hope this helps clear a bit more what I picture in my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...