Saturday, March 12, 2022

Weather complications 🎬

 Unfortunately today's forecast said it was gonna rain, and it did.

This messed up a bit our shooting schedule since there were also really strong winds. That kind of ruined the more chill vibe the neighborhood should have since leaves were flying everywhere, trees that wouldn't stop moving, my neighbor's chihuahua flying around... Plus, the actor's hair has all pushed back due to the wind. It almost kind of looked like the movie was about a paranoid kid in a hurricane.

But, all this made me think about the credits again, (don't ask me why, it just did) how about that when the credits come up on screen the names are in black, however some letters would be in red, what this would do is that once you take all those red letters it would mean something; a word, a phrase... 

This is something like in the show "Gravity Falls." At the end of every intro, Alex, the creator of the show would introduce this secret messages that would make the audience get more intrigued and try to decode them to see what they meant. 

Obviously in my credits it wouldn't be as hard to decode since there is only letters, but the audience should be perceptive enough to acknowledge this.

I imagine the secret message being something like, "why mom" or "why didn't I notice" something that hints that Ash's parents weren't exactly happily married as I sated in the backstory post. Maybe Ash's mom abused his father mentally, and sometimes even physically. I wanted to do this to add some more drama to the story of why Ash's parents were brutally murder, and to remind people that violence doesn't have a gender. Which is a quite important lesson in today's society.

All this just inspired me to write a bit more of Ash' backstory that will add a plot twist to his parents murder, I will explain it all in tomorrow's post, so stay tuned! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...