Friday, March 11, 2022

The title and credits 🎬

 Heyyyy! It's been a while, and today I come with my new updates. 

So, as I shot the scenes, and looked back at the story plot, I decided to name the movie with a title that is intriguing. In my opinion the title is just the perfect combination between knowing what you are going to watch, and not knowing what you are about to watch. I know it sounds controversial, but believe me, the tittle its just a small peek at the whole story. 

Soooo, without further delay, drum role please...πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯... I present to you, "Fears of a Kid." And I guarantee you that with the correct font and color, the title would create a big impact on the audience! 

here is an example of the font I want to use ---> 

Think Nothing, by Jonathan S. Harris on 

https://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/scary-fonts.htm 


I would also include a phantom figure somewhere on the tex, probably on the "i" in kid. The use of this phantom/shadow would create a more iconic and more attention grabbing title that is easier to remember. I also really liked this font because it looks like its drawn by a kid, which gives it personality. Lastly, I would like to try and make the title's opacity lighter so it simulates the shadows/phantoms the main character sees.

I recreated with Photoshop how it would end up looking, and this is how it turned out. Pretty cool if you ask me, I can definitely see the essence of the movie in that title.

The point of the title looking lighter here is to show how it would be see-through, therefore not only simulating these things Ash sees, but it also allows to keep watching the scene happening behind the title. 

As for the credits, I would like to type them in the same font; however, i'm still debating the color, I was mainly thinking of red or black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...