Saturday, March 5, 2022

Shooting the key scene 🎬

 Today we did the first shooting of the key scene. But it was more of a testing shooting, to plan the angles, shots and props we need to use for the real one. 

Here is a link to the google drive folder with the videos. There is three of them.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EQXCkjC3SzWEQT-n17ehfSenXMWF7yJj/view?usp=sharing

Not going to lie, we had to re-shoot them several times because the actor didn't quite understand the director directions. But I think they turned out pretty well. 

I know this blog is kind of short, but we did have a pretty busy day today at set. The only thing I need to figure out at the moment is how to edit a shadow behind my brother's reflection in the mirror. But overall, the rest of the production is going smooth and easy πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...