Friday, March 4, 2022

Wardrobe choice 🎬

 Today I'm back with a new update... Yes sir, as you guys read on the tittle, Its about the wardrobe choice!

So I decided to have a fun little trip to Sawgrass with my brother, or as I like to call it, "Come with me to the mall because I say so πŸ₯° " 

Unfortunately, the lead actor didn't really like the idea, even though I BEGGED and even told him I would let him buy some other clothes that weren't for the production,

 he said... AND I QUOTE "Go talk to my manager" I'm sorry, what-? πŸ˜€ 

So that's exactly what I did, I went to talk to our mom- I mean manager... And she was totally on MY side, she completely understood how lead actors can be stubborn as a child. Therefore, she decided to take immediate action. So guess who had to leave the house because he got scolded like a child... YES. my brother. 

We ended up spending the rest of the day hopping from store to store. Thrifting, looking, planing if it would actually look good, if it matched the vibe… etc. 

Not going to lie, I had a lot of fun with Mauro that day… And we were able to find some super cool clothes not only for the production but for my lead actor career to skyrocket due to his awesome style. 

For now, the film only has one wardrobe change and it’s from pj’s to what seems a school uniform. Here are some pics of how the uniform had to be in order to fit the monochromatic vibe I decided to go for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...