Saturday, February 26, 2022

The start of the storyboard 🎬

 For today's post I will be introducing you the storyboard I made for this film opening.

The first scenes will consist on showing the setting, therefore, I will introduce the neighborhood,  and Ash. I'm no artist πŸ˜… but I hope this sketches help you visualize the scenes better!

The first shot would be a low angle long shot of a swing swinging (alone or with kids playing around, depends on the amount of people at the park)




A close up scene of a cars wheel passing by some leaves 

Plants moving with the air (3/4 rule)



high angle of Ash drawing then leaving the kitchen table so drawing is visible



Close up of Ash's school back pack --> Ash grabs it and leaves through the door






Pan close up of Ash's shoes to introduce a bit more about him, basically to show how his shoes aren't really new, nor clean, because no one actually takes cares of details like that for him.

long shot of main character walking in the distance, blurred at first, then focuses on Ash as he walks to the end of the street.



This are some of the shots I have clear in mind for now.  But I will be back tomorrow with another post about how the rest of the opening elapses!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...