Friday, February 25, 2022

Shooting planning 🎬

 Welcome back!! Today I was thinking on how the shooting of the film should go!

I plan on start shooting as soon as possible, however, my lead actor has a bit of a busy schedule, and Its hard to accommodate to his schedule. But i'm working on convincing his manager, our mom, to free up his day so I can film with him.

He is quite the impressive actor, but his memory isn't the best to remember lines... Therefore, the film opening would consist on only visuals and the non-diegetic background music. I wasn't really planning on having any special conversations, but I think I like the idea of conveying the mood through the vibe more than the talking. 

This would be a great experience to learn from, and for, the future. However, I still need to figure out how to make some foley sounds and when exactly to use the suspense beat drops.

This is a vid that helped me learned a bit more about foley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...