Saturday, February 19, 2022

Figuring out🎬


Cute Little Girl is LITERALLY Scared of Her Shadow [Video] | Kids  Activities Blog


As I was planning some of the scenes I want to incorporate into my film, I realized I would needed to cast a couple more actors to be key extras. For example, I planned on shooting a girl doing footing, 
the main character would look at her, then at her shadow. The camera would do an eye line match where it slowly does a tilt from the girl, to the floor, and stops showing the woman to show her shadow. The thing is that she apparently isn't running alone... because there is another shadow right next to her. But this is something only the main character can see.

Another scene that I might complications shooting is a creepy scene of the park, for it I would need the park to be empty, and that doesn't happen until night time, and my scene needs to be in the morning. So the only option I can think of right now is to wake up super early one day and try to film a scene on the only swings before anyone else arrives. The other issue might be waking up my brother to come help me film. Something like this is what I'm thinking about.

I was also planning on making my dad drive the car through some fallen leaves on the street, to give that "silent morning" vibe I'm going for. The the camera would do a long shot of the kid walking away through the street to the crossing walk as the camera focuses on him. Then the film opening rising scenes would start after setting the mood with the 2-3 first short scenes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...