Sunday, February 13, 2022

Draw what you see 🎭

 Im doing a 2 min film opening! I'm so exited for this new project.For the genre, I decided to go for a mysterious drama. My film is about a boy that can apparently see peculiar things... 

My protagonist, a young boy that never really knew the love of his parents since he found them "suspiciously" murdered in their bedroom one night when he was around 5, the kid is 9 now, and he is currently under a medication because of the traumatic event he witnessed. The medication that he is given is to prevent any major trauma, however, this medication makes him see things. The kid's new obsession is drawing what he can now clearly see due to the medication. Black monsters that ramble around waiting for him to notice them. The kid has attended many doctors over those 4 years, and not a single one has been able to explain what he could've seen that night 4 years ago that traumatized him.

I've also done some research and the word "mystery" fits really well this story, "something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.

I hope to do good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...