Friday, March 18, 2022

First group meeting! ๐ŸŽฌ

 Welcome back, today is the first day of spring break! So I will make sure to film and edit the rest of my film during it. 

But today I’m here to talk about the group meeting we had yesterday. This is when we all come in small groups of 4-5 people to talk about our blogs and film openings to get feedback. It was really cool and actually helped a lot!

Even though I’m really shy and don’t like to talk in front of people since my first language is not English, I think that the group really liked my film idea and their comments were really sweet and supportive, so this gave me the confidence I needed to explain even better what I wanted to do. 


I also explained how I was in need of a song, because I know what I kind of want right now, however, I haven’t found it yet. My main idea is to find music like the “Coraline” movie intro. But I still haven’t found something I can use ๐Ÿ™ 

Here is an example of the type of music. 

Is the type that is not creepy but it does not sit right with the audience when watching it.

Going back to the topic, my group had a bunch of great stories and their blogs looked really cool and great too! You could really see how invested we all were in the blog and film opening. Overall, the experience was great and comforting, I loved it. Thanks Ms. Stoklosa! ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fears of a Kid

Fears of a Kid is finally here! After sweat and tears I can proudly present you guys my film opening! Hope you all like it as much as i did,...